Associate Photographer; specializing in couples and weddings
I have an identical twin! We shared a room until my twin got married in 2010
I was home schooled from Kindergarten to 12th grade
I have 1 tattoo; Kira has enough for both of us ;)
I have gone through many ups and downs in life, but some of my low points in life have made me who I am today. My viewpoint is that everyone has a story. That story consists of both times in your life you would like to forget and moments that have left a lasting impression on you. I believe it is important to embrace your story and learn to love your story. I have a story and that story includes moments of hurt and grief, moments of joy, and moments of love and joy that I will never forget. God has crafted my story to make me a dull reflection of Him. I can either embrace my story, learn from it andgrow from it, or I can try and run away. I spent a good portion of my life trying to run away, but then realized that my story is what makes me unique. My story is what makes me different from another person. I believe that your story is important as well. Your story consists of who you are, your interests, your beliefs, your favorite memories, and memories you would like to never remember, but your story is what makes you special. I hope that the photos I take will help tell your story. These photos will tell a story of the love you have, the moments with family and friends at your wedding day. Not all days in life will be as joyous as a wedding day. There will be hard days, but my hope is that these photos would bring you back to a time of joy and help you remember the uncontested love that you have for each other.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." -Romans 8:38-39
What I Love
- My Family: There is nothing like coming home to my family after a long day at work. My daughter is the apple of my eye and teaches me not to take life too seriously and to enjoy the silly moments. My wife is the original apple of my eye! She is beautiful, and loves my many quirks. She is my rock, and has taught me what joy looks like and how to love others.
- My Faith: I know this sounds cheesy, but my faith in God is what keeps me grounded. I don't like to be "pushy" about my faith, but if you slowly peel the outer layers of me, you will see that my positive traits come from my heavenly Father. I have my quirks and have made many mistakes in life, but God sees more in me than my mistakes and He does the same for anyone who believes in Him.
- Coffee: Is it liquid gold or is it the small amount of Hazelnut creamer and homegrown coffee beans from South Carolina?! I LOVE COFFEE! I also believe that I should not have to clarify whether my coffee should be iced or hot when in a coffee shop drive thru. I enjoy bonding with friends over a cup of coffee.
- Music: What is this world without music. Music can be so inspiring! It can bring tears, joy, it can trigger dancing, and it can send a positive message to those listening to the lyrics. I used to be in a band for about 5 years, and learned to play the guitar when I was 12. I have taught myself to play the bass and drums. I can’t promise you'll be impressed by my skills, but I can keep a beat every once in a while.
- My favorite sports team is the Washington Capitals.
I just can’t say no to ice cream. It makes me weak in the knees, and if Kira wouldn’t judge me, I could eat a whole pint to myself!